(This is a migrated post from my old blog. Enjoy!)
There’s just something about Instagram. It allows you to get an inside look in someone’s life. I don’t usually reach for the DSLR when it comes to simple “everyday” pictures–usually I whip my iPhone out of my pocket and snap a picture. My Instagram feed is basically a peek into how Holden & I spend our time together. (Sometimes I throw in snippets of text conversations with my husband or pictures of weird stuff I find in public.)
I have never printed any photos from my iPhone before. And after a year and a half of Instagram, I really wanted to see some of these pictures outside of just my phone–I wanted something tangible. A friend on Facebook recommended Printstagram. It seemed perfect for me!
Here’s the promo video from their site:
(turn your volume down a little!)
Now what am I going to do with them? Like I mentioned, I’m mostly going to use them for my Project Life pages. Here’s some other ideas for the small square prints:
- “Business” card (you could write or stamp your Instagram handle on the back!)
- Make Magnets
- Hang on a string with clothespins
- Party favors at a birthday party or weddings
- Punch a hole in the corners & put them on a key ring
- Great gifts for your kids
- Kids’ crafts (the possibilities are endless, just search Pinterest!)
- Stick them in little photo holder frames, like this one from Pier 1.
Honestly, the only issue I had with these was having to sign for them when they were delivered. I wasn’t home when the FedEx guy came and I had to wait another day. (I know, I know, first world problems.) I just thought that was a little strange–having to sign for a $12 package.
BOTTOM LINE: Just go print your Instagram pictures at Printstagr.am! It’s not a bad price, and they’re so fun.